This beautiful, spacious and well maintained home with 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths and a nicely renovated eat-in kitchen is ready for you to move in. This home has a vast amount of space with four nice sized bedrooms, living room, laundry room with washer and dryer included, foyer and a formal dining room. You also will love the beautiful and large back yard, which includes a large shed that can be used for storage and/or a workshop. This home is also in a great locations close to major highways such as Baltimore-Washington Parkway and I-495 and close to public transportation. Also, seller will provide $2,500 for closing costs.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
Public Sewer, Other
1,520 sq. ft
Electric service available, Other
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Radiators.
- Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement, Workshop
- Alarm, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking.
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Additional Lot(s), Front Yard, Back Yard. Additional Lot(S), Front Yard, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price